Sunday, December 23, 2012

   This blog will be following my endeavors in creating and working in my home wood shop.  I have wanted to build my own wood shop for years.
   Early on I had images of a shop full of state of the art woodworking machines. Visions of table saws,  jointers, planers, and router tables danced in my head.
   I have worked with these machines professionally for nearly 15 years.  That was how I saw a modern wood shop.  In this age of apartment living though I have been waiting for that space.  I will wait no longer.  I will be making my woodshop in a room in my apartment. This is room is 8' x 11'.  It will be a hand tool shop.
 I've already started building my bench. This bench will be the center of my shop as it was for hundreds of years.
It will be my modern woodshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment